segunda-feira, 23 de setembro de 2013

Self Portraits ♡

Oh my god, what is it with my luck lately? Seriously, every issue just seems to get worse everytime and now this happens today... I was stung by a bee underneath my toe. Can you imagine? I mean, how did it even get under my foot like that, what?! So I had to take out the trash and mail a letter and, on my way home, at the top of a stairway, I felt something stinging really hard on my little toe and immediately reached it and, as I look down, I see this bloody bee forcing to stung me and at the same time trying to get away. Few seconds later, I just feel this horrible stinging pain and heat and felt my foot getting all swollen... ugh.

Quickly "ran" all the way down the stairs to my building (thank god I was near it) and disinfected it and such. As I'm writing it is actually not hurting much now, but boy did it hurt throughout the afternoon!


And why am I telling you this? Well, feeling pretty bored and sad sitting here doing nothing, I started editing some of the photos I took the other day and decided to share a few with you. Ocasionally I do random photoshoots using my tripod and sometimes the results are actually good (as I think they were this time) and so, I like to have a little somewhere to share them! Wether you decide to leave your opinion on them or not, here they are 。◕ ‿ ◕。





The power of editing, huh?... although I actually like the original one better






 



P.S.: I might start posting a few of these "photoshoots" every once in a while since they're like, you know, a way of showing you bits of my creative veins.

See you later pop-tarts!
Much love <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário