sexta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2013

Life Update ♡

Hello my beautiful cotton candies!

So I know I haven't posted anything in the last couple of days, but there's a good reason to tap that! On Wednesday I started going to this photography technique workshop I joined recently and I've been busy. And well, yeah, a bit out of ideas for my next post, ha! But I'm so very happy with this workshop, learning a lot more than I knew about photography and my teacher is really nice and eh ~^-^~ happy kitten here!
The only thing I'm sad about is that it will only last three weeks, so one's already gone, it happens every Wed/Thurs/Fri and I can't wait until next week's here! I'm so excited though, it is helping me a lot on the educational side of course, but as well as with my disease. I mean, I'm still not eating a lot, but at least it is helping a lot with keeping me distracted from constant obsessive thoughts, which is very good.

Tomorrow I will post a little something I have prepared for you candies to enjoy and delight yourselves with, ok?


Bye for now!
Sugar cookies <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário