domingo, 22 de setembro de 2013

20 Things I Love Sunday ♡

Hi cherry pies!

Ok so first of all, I'm so sorry I've been away for so long... life's been really complicated lately and a lot of different issues came up and, sigh... it's been tough. But, I promise, I'm going to start posting more and keeping this page updated! After all, I do want this blog to succeed so I have to work for it, right?


Anyways, into this post now... here are 20 random things I love and find dreamily! <3



♢ A hot cup of tea ♢
♢ Petite old cafe shops ♢
♢ Camping on the beach ♢
♢ Skull chocolates ♢
♢ Hip hop inspired outfits ♢
♢ Red hair ♢
♢ Chocolate pancakes with raspberries ♢
♢ Panda flats ♢
♢ Slumber parties ♢
♢ Zebra print decoration ♢
♢ Kiwis ♢
♢ Comfy loose sweaters and delicate shorts ♢
♢ Leopard fur coats ♢
♢ Redecorating your bedroom ♢
♢ Cooking for someone you love ♢
♢ New York streets ♢
♢ Street style photos ♢
♢ Planning dinner parties ♢
♢ Cute underwear ♢
♢ Unicorn slippers ♢






Hope you like some of the same things as me so we can connect with each other sometime!
I might start posting something like this every Sunday or so... would you like to see that? Tell me in the comments down below!

Bye-bye for now lovelies,
Frosting dreams <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário